Many publishers are getting invitation from Google Adsense team to join their new Cost-per-action program. According to the mail some of the points that one might find interesting are:
- Right now the program is open by invitation only. So you have to wait if you wish to join.
- You get paid whenever a visitor clicks on the ad AND performs a specified action, such as generating a lead or purchasing a product (hence the name cost-per-action).
- Ads would run on a separate network - the Content Referral network and would not compete with contextually targeted ads.
- You are allowed to put text like "Try BeachDating today" next to CPA ad unit.
- Earning report is on weekly basis only.
If would be interesting to know how many more publishers have received such invitations from Google.