Putting google adsense code in Rediff Blogs is a very difficult tasks for people who don't know html programming. This small tutorial is for helping the fellow bloggers put the Google Adsense Code in there Rediff Blogs.
- Login into your Rediff Blog account and click on your blog's name.
- Click on "Template" button on the top left corner of the page.
You can decide any place you want to put your google ads in you blog. The best place is just above your articles and just next to your "links" on the sidebar.
I am going to show you how to put ads on sidebar.
Now this is the tricky part.
- First copy whole template code in your notepad and save it.
- Now scroll down to 4/5 of the code and look for comments that says "Favorite Link ends here" or try finding the word "link" or something similar that appears in your template.
- Make some empty space JUST AFTER this line by pressing enter key couple of times.
- now copy your Google Adsense code from your google account and paste it in the empty space.
- Copy whole code in the rediff's Edit Template section.
- Click on the "PREVIEW" button on the bottom. And check for the changes by scrolling the preview window.
- If you are satisfied with the location of the ads then click "SAVE".
- Changes are saved but would not be displayed unless you republish the blog. To do that click on the "Publish Blog" button on the top right of the page.
- Check your new blog by clicking on the "View Blog" button.
- You can always get your old template by pasting the save code from notepad to the template window and republishing.
If you find this article useful, then bookmark the page. Come back for tips on adding new ads and buttons.