100% Authentic
Tested by Blog4Bloggers for you

Tuesday, August 15, 2006
busy as a bee
I was very busy from past few weeks. I was able to make some more money with this blog and finally baught a nice domain "www.BlogHacker.net" and a decent hosting. I was spending most of my time working on my new blog. You can find detailed review of recently released Blogger.com Beta on it. I would be posting on both here and on BlogHacker in coming time. First I wanted to move this complete blog over to BlogHacker but that would have been hugh work without adding anything new, so I decided to drop the idea.

Do visit BlogHacker for Latest Blogger Tutorials, Templates and Tips. See you all there.
 
posted by RM at 12:59 PM | Permalink |
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.